Thursday, July 7, 2011

Introduction.

Well being my first post, why don`t I let it be just something of a casual post. Something about me.
I am Jatin Sharma, I live in Palghar, Maharashtra with my family. I did my schooling and graduation from Boisar.
I then proceeded to do my MBA from Dr.D.Y.Patil University, Navi Mumbai.
I also play cricket for a club in Boisar, well I am crazy for cricket, music and fiction novels.

Social media excites me a lot. Not just as a way to pass time or to connect with my friends and relatives. All of us know the potential of Social networks as a way to add a different dimension to the business. A way to market your business, products,work, basically anything.

Hence social media has become a very lucrative and viable career option.

More on this to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment